perjantai 25. marraskuuta 2016

Eckhart Tolle - The power of now

I don't know how to start this "review" as this is something that I have already listened multiple
times.

This is one of the BEST audiobooks and one of the most significant books I have ever read (I also read this after listening. The audiobook version is simply just much better - why? Because it is read by mr Tolle himself. My god, I got chills running on back of my nect even now when I write that down.

This book is just simply unique in self-help category and actually caused me a 3-4 week long blissful satori experience. Of course, the zen koan "It will pass" applies here too and I am all about terrestial things and compulsive thinking again.

The power of now is all about realizing that you already have enough, now, to achieve complete and total happiness. Tolle is just so fucking much better explaining it than me. But then again, I don't have to. Go ahead and grab this book, it is worth every penny you pay for it.

TL;DR; To get content, get this.

Speed: x1.3 (you really will love his soft and slow pace)
Length: 7h 34min
Rating: 5/5+ (worth rereading)
Link: Wikipedia


Suomeksi

En oikein tiedä miten tämän arvostelun aloittaisin, sillä poikkeuksena muista täällä kirjoitetuista olen tämän kuunnellut aiemmin. Kahteen kertaan. Aivan saatanan kova kirja, mutta valitettavasti en usko että suomenkielinen ÄÄNIKIRJA olsii mistään kotoisin. Pointti minulle tästä oli nimenomaan Tollen oma aivan uskomaton ääni ja vakuuttavuus.

Kannattaa jokatapauksessa lukea se suomenkielinen teos vaikkei tätä jaksaisikaan. Minulle todella tärkeä kirja.

Uusintakierros 2019

On tätä mukava vaan kuunnella taas.... nyt minä otan tän pois kyllä laitteelta joten seuraava kerta jää arvoituken varaan. Melkein varma olen kuitenkin siitä että kuuntelen tämän vielä joskus.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti